Welcome Parents of our 2021/2022 school year! We are super excited to be offering this new service to the parents as a means to improve and increase engagement and communication with you all. During these challenging policy and health-conscious times, our ability to directly interact with you and invite you into the classroom is very limited, but we very much wanted to be able to give you a little glimpse into your child’s experience with us.
This new blog is a way that our teachers can offer more engaging updates from the classroom including pictures and stories directly to you, without filling up your inbox!
- Our current approvals and registration forms prohibit any publishing of your children’s images on an internet medium (including email) without obscuring their adorable faces.
- With the creation of a password protected medium, your children’s privacy will be respected and only shared with those who have the current password (i.e. only those with an active in the classroom).
- The password will be updated and changed regularly to help increase the protection of privacy and ensure only active students and parents have access.
- Our registration forms will be updated to include a section on whether you are comfortable having your child’s image published on this protected site ONLY, and will not include any extended permission to public mediums such as Facebook, Instagram, or the like.
- You may retract the permission of using your child’s image at any point, at which time no further unfiltered pictures will be shared.
Thank you for your engagement and wanting to stay up-to-date with your child’s learning and play journey with us here at Willow Park Preschool. We are so happy to have you here and we look forward to making many special memories together!